Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's a Man-tastic Tuesday Trigger!

  Just have time for  a quick post-after my last post only hours ago we were hit with numerous fairly quick but also intense thunderstorms-one of which produced pea sized hail!! Thank goodness the bits of ice were small enough not to cause any damage. So before the next one arrives....

  Fortunately I had more than a week to make a card for this trigger at Moxie Fab World. I love being challenged like this and Cath finds the most enticing photos that just seem to reel me in!

   Here's the trigger:


 


   and here is my take:



   OK, I know, it's not  "man" tastic , but I am a girly-girl and knew immediately where I wanted to go with this :) I tried to stay with the basic design and color theme. I sewed a line between the leaves with brown thread.

   Products used: Inks; VersaFine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko), Marvy Matchables #12 Grey, (Uchida), Colorbox Antique Pewter and Skye Blue (Clearsnap), Distress Ink in Festive Berries and Peacock Feathers (Ranger); fabric rose border (Hobby Lobby); clear stamps -Think Big Favorites #4 set,  Sending You set (PaperTrey Ink).

  I can't wait to go and see what some of the others have done with this trigger...the creativity is amazing!

       "Opportunities show up in direct proportion to your willingness to recognize them."
                                                                                                            Alan Cohen

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for comment Linda. I love your card too - very CAS and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girlie-girl style Mz L ... your card is wonderful with that pretty red frill at the bottom

    Hope the storms have passed...hail can be scary!

    Take care
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful quote! (II'm copying it!) and wonderful take on the trigger. You go, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice, Linda! Love the leaf design on your card...perfect for the TT challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments; it's a pleasure to connect with you!